Refund and cancellation policy
Thanks for purchasing our courses or subscribing to our services at www.thelightscraft.com operated by The Lightscraft.
- If you are not satisfied with the services provided, we will work with you to resolve the issue.
- The one-on-one consultation or workshop services cannot be cancelled after booking.
- If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will provide a partial refund based on the portion of the services that were not completed to your satisfaction.
- We do not provide refunds for any third-party costs or expenses that have already been incurred.
- We do not provide refunds for any completed services or work that has been completed before the refund request.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 business days after the refund request has been approved.
Please note that if you cancel your services before the completion of the agreed service period, we reserve the right to retain a portion of the fees paid as a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be calculated based on the work completed until the cancellation request and any expenses incurred by the agency up to that point.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you about the status of the issue. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 14 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.